The Road Trip
November 4-6, 2022
- 1 car = 1 class
- Limited entries
- All tracks will be 1/8th mile
- 13 classes with trophies for 1st, 2nd & 3rd
- Classes subject to change depending on car #’s
- NO trailering of competitor cars, once the event has started, trailering to the first track and from the last track is permitted. Exception to this would be if NO trailering of competitor cars, once the event has started, trailering to the first track and from the last track is permitted. Exception to this would be if damaged by 3rd party, e.g., rock smashes windscreen, permission must be sought from event organiser prior to loading onto trailer or tilt-tray, if competitor wishes to continue in the event.
- The changing of tyres from the road to the track and back is permitted.
- Each competitors car must be driven between tracks, or on the Road Challenge.
- Camping at the track is permitted
- 10pm CURFEW ON ALL CAR MOVEMENTS
Whilst on public roads entrants must abide by all road laws, those found not abiding to local road laws will be disqualified from the event and take no further part. All we need, is just 1 slip from each entrant per day for points (subject to change), points totals determine finishing placings for each class.
AUSSIE CHLORINATORS DYO CHALLENGE.
1st place gets $3000.
How it works – To be run round by round. Open to all entrants.
All drivers will receive 1 peg, hang on to it. Whatever you do don’t loose it or give it away, it is your spare lifeline.
Drivers will draw lanes and a challenger from a bucket then partner up and race, normal DYO rules apply. If you’re first across the line without going under your DYO time or red lighting and turn on the win light then you are instantly through to the next round, however if you loose and you still have that peg, then you can buy back in, simply hand back your peg and $20 to use your lifeline. If you choose not to buy back in that’s fine, BUT you MUST hand back your peg, failure to hand your peg back in will result in you loosing your points to date in the main competition. ALL buy-back $$$ will go into a bucket for 2nd place.
After each round you will draw for lanes and challenger again, this will continue until we reach our final 2 competitors.
First place to receive $3000 courtesy of Glenn & Jill Parsons from Aussie Chlorinators. 2nd place receives all the buy-back $$$.
Winners from the DYO competition and other awards will be announced at the dinner.
WHAT DO I GET & WHAT DOES IT COST?
Each entry will receive:
- 1 x Driver Entry
- 2 x Crew tickets
- Free onsite camping
- Free T-Shirt
- Sausage sizzle, Friday night – BYO drinks, for driver & 2 x Crew
- Dinner and drinks, Saturday night for driver & 2 x Crew
- A chance to grab some $ in the DYO Challenge
- A chance to win a free entry to our next event
- A great time with friends, family, and like-minded car enthusiasts
- Unlimited runs on a great track with friendly people
Note: Extra crew tickets are available
CHANGING OF CLASSES ONCE THE COMPETITION HAS STARTED IS NOT PERMITTED.
For vehicles that have full tech, with a radial tyre of ANY width, all-wheel drive, with or without superchargers, nitros, turbos or any combination thereof. Current IHRA licence and Tech required.
Refund & Transfer Policy
Prior to entering this event, please be aware of our Refund & Transfer policy, if you are not happy with this policy, then PLEASE do NOT enter this event.
30 days or more before the event
Transfer to our next event — $60
Refunds — $100
Within 30 days of the event
Transfer to our next event — $100
Refunds — $150
Please note, transferring of event entry to another person is not permitted